Product Code : 03
Brand Name : MULTILON-C
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Box
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 1.00 INR
Calcium Capsule :
MEDILON HEALTHCARE is well known manufacturer of prominent quality calcium capsule, which is extremely appreciated for keeping your bone and teeth healthy. Further it also used to enhance your muscle capacity and heart cadence. Calcium is very essential for intensifying your bone quality. The offered product is widely demanded to treat several types of bone diseases and broken bone. It is produced in our in-house production unit by employing modern technology, that ensures its unmatched quality and excellent results.
Calcium is a highly beneficial mineral that plays a vital role for maintaining teeth and bone healthy. It is also used by blood-clotting, heart and nerves systems of your body. It is widely used for the prevention and treatment of several diseases such as rickets (softening of bones especially in children), osteomalacia (referred to pain in bones), osteoporosis (weak bones due to low bone density). Further it is also used as an antacid for heartburn and for various complications after bypass surgery.
Calcium is processed with several items such as soy products, mineral water, canned fish, citrus juice and other such products which are generally used in our day to day life. Calcium is also used for preventing the risk of rectal & colon cancers, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and high blood pressure & lag cramps in pregnancy. Further it is usually used for reducing the high fluoride & phosphate levels, high cholesterol, Lyme disease and high blood pressure.
How does it work?
The teeth and bones in the human body consists of approximately 99% of calcium. Further it is also found in the muscles, blood and other tissue in the human body. The concentration of calcium in human body constantly decline accordance to the increasing age. Calcium in the bones can be utilize as a reserve that can be released according to the needs in the human body. Calcium absorption in the human body can vary on the basis of age, race and gender. In women, absorption of calcium declines due to the reduction of estrogen levels in their body. The concentration of calcium can be released from the human body through sweat, skin cells & waste. Calcium is very helpful for the rebuilding of bones in the body.
- Indigestion: It is very helpful for treating indigestion as it is an antacid.
- High levels of potassium in the blood (hyperkalemia): It is also helpful for treating hyperkalemia.
- Low levels of calcium in the blood (hypocalcemia): Consume calcium by mouth is very effective for preventing & treating hypocalcemia.
- Kidney failure: It is highly essential for the controlling of high phosphate levels in the blood that can leads to kidney failure.
Likely Effective for
- Osteoporosis caused by corticosteroid drugs: It is also helpful to reduce the loss of bone mineral in the body when consumed along with vitamin D.
- Increasing bone strength in fetuses: Calcium supplementation increases the bone mineral density of the fetus of the pregnant women, who consume low amount of calcium in their diet. Further it is not beneficial for women with normal calcium levels.
- Parathyroid gland disorder (hyperparathyroidism): It play a vital role in the reduction of high parathyroid hormone levels that caused by kidney failure.
- Osteoporosis: Calcium is very necessary mineral for effectively treating bone loss & osteoporosis. Bone loss is no longer problem for the people who consume recommended amount of calcium in their diet. Continuous consumption of calcium can leads to 50% reduction in the rate of broken bone.
- Reducing symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS): Premenstrual syndrome can be caused by low dietary calcium consumption. Taking recommended amount of calcium on regular basis can reduce food cravings, pain, mood swings and bloating. Regular intake of calcium is highly beneficial for women.
Possibly Effective for
- Colorectal cancer: Consumption of calcium supplementation on regular basis can reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. It is not beneficial for the people with low levels of vitamin D.
- Fluoride poisoning: It also helpful for the reduction of fluoride levels in children when taken along with vitamin C & vitamin D. further it improves the indications of fluoride poisoning.
- High cholesterol: Calcium can reduce high cholesterol level of your body, take calcium supplementation along with restricted diet.
- High blood pressure: Calcium supplements are highly beneficial for the people who have high blood pressure problem and serious kidney disease.
- Stroke: consumption of calcium supplementation on regular basis can decreased the risk of stroke.
- High blood pressure during pregnancy (pre-eclampsia): Intake of calcium on daily basis might reduce the problem of high blood pressure in pregnancy.
- Tooth loss: It is also helpful for preventing tooth loss on older people, when consume along with vitamin D.
- Weight loss: Regular consumption of calcium can leads to weight loss.
Possibly Ineffective for
- Breast cancer: Consumption of calcium does not reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Heart disease: According to the researches consumption of calcium supplements does not trim the risk of heart diseases.
- Ovarian cancer: According to some reports blood levels of calcium is linked to the ovarian cancer. However the conclusion is that dietary calcium consumption is not linked with ovarian cancer.
- Cardiac arrest: Researchers said that consumption of calcium supplements during cardiac arrest can worsen the chance for you survival.
- Black widow spider bites: According to some reports calcium supplements does not reduce muscle cramps that caused by black widow spider bites.
- Cancer: Consumption of calcium supplementation does not reduce the risk of cancer.
- Diabetes: According to some reports intake of dietary calcium reduces the risk of diabetes. But actually it does not seem to lowers the risk of diabetes.
- High levels of lead in the blood: According to some researchers intake of calcium lowers blood lead levels by 11%. However some said that it does not reduces the level of lead in the blood.
- Endometrial cancer: Consumption of calcium supplements are not beneficial in order to lower the risk of developing endometrial cancer.
- Preventing falls: As per some evidences intake of calcium along with vitamin D might prevent falls by maintaining normal blood pressure level. But actually it seems to prevent falls in women not men.
- Metabolic syndrome: According to some researchers intake of dietary calcium or supplements reduces the risk of metabolic syndrome.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency caused by the drug metformin: Consumption of calcium supplementation might lower the vitamin B12 deficiency that casused by the metformin (a diabetes drug).
- Inflammation in the digestive tract (mucositis): As per some reports Calcium Supplements does not reduces the pain in people with inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Depression after pregnancy (postpartum depression): Accordance to the reports Consumption of Calcium on regular basis results for getting relaxation from the depression after pregnancies.
- Pregnancy-related leg cramps: As per earlier reports, calcium is beneficial for preventing pregnancy-related leg cramps.
- Prostate cancer: According to the reports, there are conflicting results. Some of the researchers said that calcium supplements can reduces the risk of prostate cancer, on the other hand some researchers declined this statement.
- Seizures: As per the reports calcium supplements might helps for controlling seizures that are caused by sudden drops in blood level of calcium.
- Lyme disease.
- Other conditions.
- Supply Ability
- AS PER MARKET DEMANDS Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 45 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Drug Licence WHO GMP Certified USFDA Approved