Medilon Healthcare Is an Established Formulator of Fine Quality Clindamycin Injection, Which Is Highly Gratified for Its Versatile Nature. It Is Generally Used to Treat Several Types of Infections. Further It Is Injected as Per the Prescription of Your Consultant. Shake the Bottle Well Before Use to Mix the Drug Evenly. The Offered Product Is Widely Used to Treat Acne, Toxoplasmosis (an Infection Caused Due to Healthy Immune Systems), Ear Infections, Malaria (a Serious Infection That Is Spread by Mosquitoes) and Anthrax (a Serious Infection That May Be Deliberately Spread as Part of a Terror Attack). Further It Is Also Used to Prevent Endocarditis (Infection of the Heart Valves).
Before Injecting Clindamycin Injection.
- Consult Your Doctor, if You Are Allergic to Lincomycin, Clindamycin or Any Other Drug.
- Also Tell Your Doctor About Prescribed and Nonprescribed Drugs, Vitamins, Nutritional Supplements, and Herbal Products You Are Consuming or Plan to Consume.
- Tell Your Consultant if You Have Asthma Problem, Allergies, Eczema (Itchy or Irritated Skin), Kidney Disease or Liver Disease.
- Consult Your Doctor if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding.
- Tell Your Consultant if You Are Having Any Type of Surgery, Including Dental Surgery.
Clindamycin Injection Is Generally Used to Treat Several Conditions That Are Mentioned Below:
- Bacterial Infections of the Skin & Soft Tissue,such as Infected Ulcers, Mouth Abscesses, Cellulitis.
- Bacterial Infections of Bone (Osteomyelitis)
- Bacterial Infections of Joints.
- Bacterial Infections of the Intestine (Enteritis)
- Respiratory Infections
- Intra Abdominal Infections
- Pelvic Infections
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Septicaemia and Endocarditis
- Dental Infections
Serious Infection 6001200 Mg/day in 2,3 or 4 Equal Doses Either Im or Iv Administrations .
- Neonates15 to 20 Mg/kg/day in 3 or 4 Equal Doses
- Clindamycin Injection Side Effects
Clindamycin Injection Can Cause Drowsiness, Further It Can Also Causes Other Sideeffects That Are Given Below:
- Stomach Pain
If It Causes Any Other Serious Sideeffects, Then Immediately Consult Your Doctor. Antibioticassociated Diarrhea:
Symptoms Can Include:
- Severe Diarrhea
- Bloody Diarrhea
- Stomach Cramping and Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Weight Loss
- Severe Skin Rashes, Such as Stevensjohnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis.
- Severe Rash
- Peeling Skin
- Swollen Face or Tongue
- Blisters on Your Skin or Blisters in or Around Your Nose, Mouth, and Eyes
: Our Goal Is to Render You With the Most Applicable and Actual Information. However, Because Medications Impact Each Person Differently, We Can't Assure That the Given Information Includes All Possible Side Effects. This Information Is Not a Substitute for Medical Advice. Important Warning:
Many Antibiotics, Including Clindamycin, May Causes the Development of Dangerous Bacteria in the Large Intestine Which Are Responsible for Causing Mild Diarrhea or Colitis (Inflammation of the Large Intestine). Consult Your Doctor About Your Medical Conditions on Regular Basis.