Olmesartan Medoxomil tablets
Olmesartan Medoxomil tablets
Product Code : Olmesartan Medoxomil tablets
Brand Name : Olmesartan Medoxomil tablets
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 176 INR
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 1.00 INR
Olmesartan Medoxomil Tablets
MEDILON HEALTHCARE is an established fabricator of superior quality olmesartan medoxomil tablets, that are highly gratified in the market. Made in our in-house fabrication unit by employing exact composition of several components. They belongs to drug called angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) that allows relaxation of blood vessels. Further these are widely used to treat high blood pressure and kidney problems.
How to use Olmesartan MEDOXOMIL
- Take these medicines on the basis of your medical conditions and as per the prescription of your doctor. Usually one tablet per day before or after your meal.
- If you are taking liquid form of this medication, then you have to shake the bottle well before consumption. Do not use a household spoon, rather you can use a measuring device to get correct proportion of the dose.
- Take these medication at least four hours before/after cholestramine, colestipol, colesevelam and other such types of medicines.
- For best results, you have to take this medication on regular basis. Further you have complete its full course even if you do not feel sick.
- Consult your doctor in case of any type of serious side effects.
- Dizziness is the general side effect of this medicine. consult your doctor/pharmacist immediately if it continue for long time or get even worsen. You have to get up leisurely when rising from a sitting or lying position for reducing the risk of dizziness.
- This medication is prescribed by your doctor/pharmacist by analyzing your medical condition. Many people consuming this medicine do not have any serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor immediately in case of any serious side effects such as kidney problems, irregular heartbeat, weakness or severe diarrhea.
- This medication do not lead to serious allergic reaction. But get medical assist immediately in-case you notice any symptoms of severe itching, rash, dizziness and trouble breathing.
- Contact your doctor or pharmacist, if you notice other side effects of this medication rather than the listed above. As the complete list of the possible side effects is not listed.
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist about your allergic status. This medicine may contain inactive ingredients that can leads to some allergic reactions and other problems. Talk to your consultant for more details.
- Briefly summarized your medical history to your pharmacist or doctor before taking this drug, especially of liver disease, dehydration or kidney disease.
- You have to limit your alcoholic beverages while taking this drug, as this medicine may drive you dizzy. Further do not drive or do any work that need alertness. Talk to your consultant if you are using marijuana.
- Talk to your consultant before using salt or any type of potassium supplements, as this drug may increase your potassium level.
- Briefly tell your doctor or dentist about of all medications before having any type surgery.
- This drug is not recommended for the pregnant ladies. Further consult your doctor immediately if this drug passes into breast milk as it is harmful for your baby.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- As Per Market Demand Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 30/45 Days
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India